Well, I have found a place for myself.
But a good cafe is like cookies. It is meant to be shared...
The little corner that I have cherishingly embraced is Free Soul Cafe. It is my to-go place whenever I want to be alone with my books or simply just for the sake of being left alone.
One of my favorite drink here is Matcha green tea granita. It is an ice-blended drink. If you have ever had the green tea boba at Urth Cafe, this one is better, just in my opinion. Though it is a blended drink, but I could taste the taste of matcha powder strongly. It has a very creamy texture.
| Green tea latte Lunch time is usually busy, I would recommend to bring a group of your close friends to lunch. It is also a great place to kibitz about anything with your girlfriends. |
| Tomato basil & green tea latte |
I had tomato basil soup and it was one of the best that I had had. I called it the "East meets West" soup because it was such a perfect balance between texture and taste. It was not so creamy that made you feel like you were eating baby food. It tasted like home made. Like what mother usually made.
Check it out and indulge yourself in this Norah-Jones cafe kind.
// Maian//
{A rainy day, Feb 28th 2014}
Location: Free Soul Cafe, Suite 1B, 191 E Main St, Tustin, CA 92780.
Hours:
Mon-Sat: 9am- 9pm
Sunday closed : (
Hours:
Mon-Sat: 9am- 9pm
Sunday closed : (
No comments:
Post a Comment